For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and homecare devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reachers and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
- Acrylic mirror stays in position when bent to allow for stabilization while in use for self-cathing and inspecting hard-to-see areas of the body
- Mirror measures 6" x 4" and is 22" long to be able to reach hard-to-see places on the body, tight spaces, and awkward angles
- Adjustable plastic cuff accommodates full palmar grip or finger grasp for those with weak grip or limited hand function
- Magnifying mirror helps you get a closer look in hard to see and reach areas to inspect skin for breakdown or sores
- Latex free mirror suitable for disabled, handicapped, elderly, machinists, toolmakers, and others needing a long-handled mirror